Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kim Kardashian Debuts Sexy Fragrance Commercial

kim kardashian latest hairstyles
Kim Kardashian shows a little skin in a sexy new ad for her new eponymous perfume.

"It was so much fun getting all glammed up for this shoot," Kardashian, 29, writes on her Web site. "I think the Old Hollywood theme with a modern twist is a perfect fit for my fragrance because it will make you feel glam, sexy and super feminine."

The scent is available only in Sephora stores beginning in February.

"This was one of the most exciting projects I've been involved in because I got to be so hands on every step of the process from choosing scents, to designing the bottle and the accent features," she wrote earlier. "You guys even helped me pick the pink bottle accents that really make the black bottle pop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment