Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alicia Keys Songs in a Minor Pop Music CD Review

Songs In A Minor is the latest Pop CD put out by the extremely talented Alicia Keys who once again has delivered a brilliant collection of tracks. I’m confident Alicia Keys fans, and Pop fans alike will be pleased with this one.

Refreshingly, this was one of those CDs I was able to just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.
Pop music fans will recognize some of the well known contributors on the project including Kerry Brothers and Cindy Mizelle plus a few other notables as well.
I’m of the opinion that Songs In A Minor is certainly Alicia Keys’s best work in a few years. A totally enjoyable CD and an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up because it’s a collection that even the casual Pop fan can appreciate and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment