Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol 2010: Final 7 Odds, Alicia Keys Mentors Contestants

American Idol 2010 Final 7 Odds, Alicia Keys Mentors Contestants: Last week we saw two American Idol hopefuls leave the stage and now it’s down to 6 contestants in Week 9. Alicia Keys will be added this week as the mentor and the contestants had to choose from Inspirational Songs. Go to BODOG.com to get all of the current odds on your American Idol favorites.

American Idol 2010: Final 7 Odds, Alicia Keys Mentors ContestantsSo who’s going to continue to wow us? I feel like a broken record every week but I am stating the obvious. Lee Dewyze who’s coming in at 7 to 2 odds is one of those that I just don’t believe can put on a bad performance. Another one right up there with him is Crystal Bowersox who’s coming in this week at 2 to 3 odds . One that I can’t put my finger on is Sioghan Magnus (15 to 2 odds) who doesn’t do it for me but seems to continue to please America. Coming in at 7 to 1 odds is Casey James and I think he’s going to be safe also this week since he seems to continue to give viewers a solid performance week after week. I’m hoping that Michael Lynche (12 to 1 odds) will continue to stay safe as I truly believe he has a lot of talent.

mazingly, Tim Urban (50 to 1 odds) has brought in a couple of okay performances and the judges seem to warming up to him. However, I still don’t think he has what it takes to get win this competition. With much better talent than himself, Aaron Kelly is also one that I don’t think can get through American Idol.

Tune in tonight at 8 PM EST on Fox to see what songs the American Idol contestants choose to sing. You can get all the up to date odds on your favorites at Bodog.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment